Thursday, February 10, 2011

Recovering

Hello my friends and family..

Just wanted to send a quick update out to let you all know that I am home after my surgery, and recovering amazingly well. 

I went in early Monday morning, was in surgery around 9am and back up to my room (which I lucked out to have one to myself) by around 2pm.  I had a rough first night with nausea and trying to manage the pain, so I did stay for two nights to make sure I was ready to make it at home - and that was the best thing I could have done.  Thanks to my parents, my friends, and my amazing man, I had a lot of company so the time went by quickly.

I came home yesterday, and thanks to my Mom and Oliver, I am getting lots of rest and spending my time recovering with my little one.  I don't think things could go any smoother :)

Anyways, I will send another update and some recent photos soon, but wanted to let you know how things have been going since my last blog entry.

Take care, and talk soon.
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment